Values & Behaviours
Encouragement. Value. Optimism. Loyalty. Versatility. Empathy
- Encourage and reassure individuals to discover the choices they have to experience their best life.
- Recognise individuals’ ability to thrive by building confidence and self esteem therefore reducing absenteeism and increasing creativity and productivity.
- Recognising an individual’s achievements and the potential for them to add value to a prospective client.
- Understand an individual’s work ethic and motive and how it can create value for an organisation and momentum for themselves to progress to the next level.
- Recognising individuals’ interchangeable skill sets and the potential for them to carry out crossover roles and tasks, boosting the next stage of their career path.
- We endorse a hopeful and positive style to candidates no matter what their background as we believe that workplace optimism helps candidates foster stronger work relationships.
- We also understand that being optimistic is an emotion that is contagious and can help reduce stress which is why our mental health support helps promote this sentiment.
- We establish and define clear goals and outcomes with our clients and candidates as we believe in long-term relationships, which is why it is important that the integrity of both individuals and clients is important to us.
- We look for candidates that are intrinsically motivated and dedicated as we believe they will always go the extra mile to do better.
- We look for candidates that have interchangeable skill sets to promote adaptability, resourcefulness and versatility.
- We believe in getting the most of an individual’s skills in order to maximise value to our client.
- We pride ourselves in ‘active listening’ to understand both client and candidates’ requirements.
- We understand that emotional intelligence is key in order to create a culture of understanding, better communication and rapport.